My friend Erin has a blog, and she posted a four things list. I am completely and utterly ripping off her idea.
Four jobs I have had:
1. Web Comms Manager- I get to play around on the Web! I love getting to combine my love of communication and writing with being a geek.
2. Admin person at Uni- Got to answer phones and talk to academics. Not the most stimulating job, but I learnt a whole lot from the people I worked with, esp. the wonderful Dermot Keogh.
3. University Tutor- I got to teach tutorials in my favourite subject- Australian Sport History. It was hard work, but I learned a whole heap and met some fantastic students.
4. Nanny. For OJ+V. I love those kids so much. I’m so glad I still get to see them 🙂
Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Before Sunrise
2. Before Sunset
3. Singin’ in the Rain- it never fails to make me feel happy.
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Ultimo, Sydney– my current ‘hood. I love it. I love that I never use my car, that I can walk to work, that my gym is just down the road. I love that I don’t waste money on cabs. I love my room. I love my study. I love my kitchen… get the point?
2. Hazelbrook, Blue Mountains, NSW- I kind of hated it. We lived on 2 acres of bush, which was great, but it was so isolated, and with the bushfires and snakes and stuff, it just wasn’t my kind of town. But the bakery was awesome.
3. Vancouver, WA, USA- my home for 3 years. We lived in an estate in Salmon Creek called Brookfield, and it was lovely. I have very, very fond memories of playing in the snow and with fireworks on the 4th of July… My Megan is still there, and I’m always happy to go Back to the ‘Couve.
4. Oak Flats, NSW- My hometown. I’ll probably never live there again, but I’m thankful for my heritage there, and for the fact I got to grow up with the water.
Four of my favourite foods:
1. Baked Rissotto from Bills Food. It’s amazing- easy to make and so, so yummy.
2. Dhal. At work they call me Lentil Girl. My love of Dhal is why.
3. Potatoes. The perfect food.
4. Lime and Black Pepper Red Rock Deli Chips. My greatest weakness.
The Four TV Shows I watch every week
1. The Office (US)
2. Gossip Girl
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. 30 Rock