My cousin has a blog, and she had this list of stuff she likes. I thought it was a cute idea, though I felt a pressing need to add stuff I don’t like to the list.
It’s Monday, and my brain has ceased to function properly.
Things that I like:
- Rain. Heavy rain. Light rain. All forms of rain, really.
- Songs in 5/4 time.
- Yoga with my awesome yoga teacher.
- Playing my nintendo.
- Barack Obama
Things I don’t like:
- Living a continent away from my best friend.
- Poorly written newspaper stories.
- Football games in which the Swans lose.
- Hillary Clinton (kidding!)
Thing that give me the heebie jeebies:
- the incorrect use of apostrophes
- the thought of McCain winning the US presidential election
- Long lines of spindly ants
- Anything involving blood on television
That give me warm fuzzies:
- Getting an email from Megan or my mum or someone else I love
- Finally opening a book I’ve REALLY been looking forward to reading
- Baking something really yummy- and people enjoying eating said yummy thing
- Remembering September 24, 2005
And that is is. For now. I’ve forgotten loads, no doubt, but my narcissism is exhausted for the night.